Monday, October 25, 2010

A Christmas Marketplace Monday!!! with OFG




Olde Farmhouse Gathering is a wonderful group of talented artists and craftspeople who seel their ware at Etsy- a place for wonderful handmade creations.

Getting ready for Christmas is wonderful and I would like to share some items you could use to make your home welcoming and festive.

The items are from Joan of Vintage Keepsake Trunk.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageKeepsakeTrunk


Joan is a Prim Folk Artist who loves creating new designs and working from her favorite Prim patterns. She has been sewing for 35 years as a professional seamstress,
doll costumer, and a self taught primitive artist. She has a home based cottage industry with a large craft room and sewing studio and many of the locals come to my house to shop for their gifts and collectibles.

T'is the season to be merry---or almost---take some time, relax (we all need more of that sort of thing!) and shop at her store.

Hugs
Barb

5 comments:

  1. Joan is an amazing artist with fabric. Her work is just wonderful. Great pick, and a great feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could learn alot from Joan. She is quite an impressive dollmaker. She's on top of her game:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored that you have chosen my creations to feature in your blog! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time and effort to do this. By the way, I love your patterns! Whatever I make from them always sells really well! Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talented artist. Thank you for sharing her talent.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete