Monday, August 24, 2009

The kids are back in school and I think I am back to work!!?

This is my youngest child and and last two weeks have been spent getting her to college. She came to us as a 3 week old baby from Korea and has been a wonderful part of our lives from the day I saw her picture at the adoption agency. She is my wonderful daughter and I know her big brother Ted will keep a watchful eye on her at the U.

I sometimes wonder about how wonderful it is that I was given four such great kids. Love you guys.

She got help from grandparents, brothers, friends and mom and dad on the move. It has been something. She is roommates with my son's girlfriend and another sweet girl. It promises to be a wonderful year for her. I hope the best for everyone this year -- including my kids.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment